The Soft Skills Seminar regarding Intellectual Property Rights in research institutions will take place on 1st February 2022.
The programme of the seminar includes:
12.00 – 13.00 Part I: theoretical introduction:
- Intellectual property versus industrial property
- Types of industrial property rights
- Innovative product and its protection
- Who is entitled to a patent in scientific and research units?
Trainer: JWP Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys
13.00 – 14.30 Part II: Practicalities of intellectual property regulation in research units:
- Notification process
- Internal regulations in accordance with the current law
- NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), MTA (Materials Transfer Agreement)
- Good practices
Trainer: Agnieszka Rzeźnik, Head of Technology Transfer Section, Center for Innovation and Technology Transfer, Medical University of Lodz